Cyansky M3 is a mini titanium flashlight for everyday carry, ultra-durable, compact, and powerful, beaming a maximum of 700 lumens and 73 meters. The M3 titanium EDC flashlight is designed with one switch, and it’s easy to operate for power on/off, modes changing from low, med, high, turbo and strobe.
We have received the optimized solution because they can’t find and touch the switch in the dark last month. So we issue the ECN of the flashlight button and make the update. The new M3 titanium flashlight features a larger-size switch with CD pattern. Let’s see how it goes.
M3 Titanium EDC flashlight Features
- Material: Rugged titanium
- Color: Titanium grey
- Weight: 30 g/1 oz (excluding battery)
- Tail Diameter: 21 mm/0.82 in
- Head Diameter: 21 mm/0.82 in
- Length: 51 mm/2 in
- Battery: 1*CR123A/1*16340 battery
- LED: One CREE XP-G3 S4
- Intelligent circuit design
- Max Runtime: 72 hours/3 days
- Max Beam Intensity: 1330cd
- Max Beam Distance: 73 meters/239 feet
- Max Output: 700 lumens
- Switch: Side metal switches
- Modes: Turbo-high-med-low-strobe
- Charging: Micro USB port
M3 Titanium EDC flashlight Video
Ready to shop M3 titanium Flashlight? Act today.