The P25 is a super bright, compact tactical flashlight, equipped with a CREE XHP70.2 LED chip and powered by 1*5000 mAH rechargeable 21700 battery, the pocket-size torch can reach the brightness of 3000 lumens and maximum beam distance up to 192 meters/629 feet.
The P25 flashlight has four brightness levels (30, 150, 500, and 3000 lumens) and a strobe mode(1600 lumens), featuring IP68 waterproof, up to 150 hours runtime, operation temperature between -22 ℉ to122℉, the P25 is perfect for hiking, camping, searching, self-defense, and emergency rescue.
- CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Four brightness modes: low, medium, high, turbo, max 3000 lumens output.
- Powered by a rechargeable battery: coming with a high capacity 5000mAh rechargeable 21700 battery (compatible with 1*18650 battery), up to 150 hours runtime on a single charge, which means you can use it 30 days (5 hours per day) without charge it.
- Latest Type-C charging: You can recharge the battery with the same cable and charger that you used for your smartphones, no need to carry extra cables.
- IPX-8 waterproof and 2-meter impact-resistant, operation temperature between -22 ℉ and 122℉ for harsh weather and tough environments.
- Intelligent Circuit Management, multiple safeguard protections.