Thank you for trusting Cyansky Light! To offer the top-level service you deserve, please kindly read the following conditions carefully and be sure to keep your warranty card and original sales receipt on hand for all warranty claims.
- Cyansky Light provides easy, trusty and speedy service to our products under warranty;
- Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for local warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occur, customers can contact the dealer or distributor, from whom you purchased, for warranty claims. Cyansky Light would provide necessary parts and tools to our dealers or distributors.
- 15 days free replacement: Cyansky Light will offer a new replacement within 15 days of purchase for any manufacturing defects if the problem occurs in normal use. In case the model has been discontinued, the customer will receive a similar or improved model in time.
- 60 Months free repairs: Cyansky Light will offer free repair within 60 months (5 years) for lights from the date of purchase if problem happens with normal use. Different warranty period for different products will be applied as below:
|Product Category||Warranty Period|
|Flashlight, bike light, headlamp, tactical pen||5 years (60 months)|
|Charger, battery||1 year (12 months)|
NOTE: Warranty is only applicable to products listed above.
- Limited lifetime warranty: For lights past the free repair warranty period, we provide lifetime repairs but will charge for parts. The distributor or dealer will notify customers of the cost of the part in advance.
Cyansky warranty service does not cover any damages or failure caused by:
- Excessive dropping, unauthorized modification or reconstruction;
- Improper use, storage or maintenance (such as reverse putting of battery);
- Battery leakage;
- Saltwater and corrosive damage to the unit;
- Damage caused by improper maintenance;
- Ordinary wear and tear/color fading
- If an item needs to be returned to us, you must obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) from us (email@example.com) before sending it back to Cyansky Light;
- Please provide a completed warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt for the after-sale service claim.
- Product appearance is excluded from warranty;
- The rights of the amendment, interpretation of these terms are reserved by Cyansky Light. All terms come into effect immediately upon their announcement.
To guarantee swift and effective customer service, Cyansky Light suggests you to contact the point of purchase for assistance. If you have any further questions regarding the use of your Cyansky Light product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, dealer or retailer. Alternatively, contact Cyansky Light directly using the details below: